Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Tahoe!




I've been hanging with some of my favorite people over the past 2 days...I'm staying at my best friend Suzanne's house where she lives with her fiance, Ryan. Ryan's sister, Rhonda, also flew in yesterday and happens to be another one of my best friends. Rhonda and Ryan's sister, Kim, and her son, Cory, are here and I love to see them a couple times a year too. Then, in flew their dad and stepmom, and our friends Daniela and Eddy drove up too. It's a full house to say the least! We're having a great time just hanging out, trying to teach some of our friends to snowboard, and sucking in the beautiful scenery. Just checking in for the first post of the new year...


1 comment:

  1. Im going to big bear tomorrow... Wish me LUCK... I need it!

    ReplyDelete