Saturday, January 10, 2009

My latest kick...


I bought myself my first knifty knitter about a week and a half ago...I started with the purple rectangular KK and made the mini scarflet from Purling Sprite Designs http://isela.typepad.com/looming_crafts/free-patterns.html ...It was so easy and turned out beautiful! It was made with Lion Brand Homespun "Florida Keys Green." I have never knitted, but always loved the elegance of hand knitted items...I picked crocheting initially for the instant gratification factor and now I'm even more instantly gratified with the Knifty Knitter!

So, on my trip to Tahoe, my best friend, Suzanne, gave me a beanie she made on the KK round looms...Intrigued again! When we made it to the city, I bought the round looms set...I've been making beanies like crazy since. I've made 4 beanies so far, and am gifting and taking orders from friends already! Here are some basic KK beanies...

No comments:

Post a Comment