Sunday, March 15, 2009

My new craft space!!!

About a month ago I moved from Newport Beach to Placentia... I'm in a nice house on the border of Brea with my dad's girlfriend, Sharon. I live in a furnished room but was able to bring ALL of my crafts...To accommodate all my favorite things, I bought a craft table on clearance at JoAnn's. It took a lot to put it together but it's all set up and I have had a blast filling it! Here it is:


And today, I spent a little bit of time finally making pincushions on the tops of the jars that I wanted to use for a cute little storage and decoration fix. I think they turned out great! And, they were so easy... There is a great tutorial that is similiar at Craft Pudding.


I also made a cute little ring pincushion last week...I just used the same process as the baby jar pincushions and the bottle cap pincushions and attached the stuffed fabric to a plastic kid's ring! So cute!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I can't wait til I can do the same! Are you going to the Craft Kitchen Thursday night? I'm gonna try and make it so hopefully see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there for sure...it was a lot of fun last time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute jar pincushion things! I love them! I think I saw them at the craft group! I didn't get to talk to you though! I need to plan another craft group at the gypsy den so we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...those pincushions are absolutely, fantabulously adorable! I must make some of my own...now...heheheee. ;)

    Bethany~

    ReplyDelete